Wednesday 5 February 2014

Hopes & Dreams

I know I shouldn't complain, because I have things pretty good, but I can't help but think of the ideal things I'd want in life and what would make my life perfect.

I'm under a lot of stress because of university, money, etc. right now so my hopes and dreams are what keep me going. I've been thinking of what I would absolutely love to make my life happy, and the basic thing is money. It's sad and wrong how money basically determines everything in life; money would make me so happy. With money I could buy a nice modern house in the suburbs of Derby, have a nice car in the garage, and not have any worries about affording to get to places such as university or worrying about not being able to afford to see friends. My perfect life would be a nice house on Mickleover with a nice car in the garage. Then I would be close to university, removing the long and stressful journey I have to take almost daily, and on a social side I'd be less than a mile away from my best friend and would be able to pop in and see her whenever she feels up to it, and that would honestly make me so so happy.

If I did have a huge amount of money then I'd complete my course and not even have to work just to make ends meet. I'd help out with charities by providing funding that would go a long way, which is worth more than any material possession. I'd also become an activist to help raise awareness of less known charities and work on improving life for everybody who are affected by a wide range of different disorders. It frustrates me that I can't help people out currently because of my financial situation, when others who have more money than they could ever spend in a lifetime do nothing with it and just become richer and richer. To me the only thing I would want in life is a nice modern house, a nice modern car and the ability to be able to so loads of nice things with friends and help out the wider world.

This is my aim for life, it's a long shot but I often play scratch card games and the lottery. I know it's a 1 in 4,000,000 chance of winning say the top prize of £4mil, but I hold on to the hope that one day I could be one of those four lucky people who win the top prize. Thinking of how I could help and better the world with that money, but also gain everything I've ever wanted, which is basic human nature.

One can dream, and this is what I hold on to to get through all the stress and worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment